Monday, March 8, 2010

Top 20 Television Characters of the Past 10 Years

#12) John Locke (Portrayed by Terry O'Quinn):

I know, I know. Another Lost character. This is the final one on this list, aka the best Lost character in my opinion. Lost is a show that has so many likable people; however, since there are so many, it's tough to rank them as high as the major characters on other great shows. Plus, the show is on ABC (a network), so Locke or Sawyer or Ben Linus never reach the plateau of badass proportions that other characters can do on stations that allow violence, nudity, vulgarity and general bad taste (HBO, Showtime). I won't give away any spoilers here, and although I think that Season 6 has gotten off to a slow and potentially stupid start, Terry O'Quinn deserves the Emmy for playing Locke the way he has thus far. And for those who say I should stop putting the Losties on this list, "Don't tell me what I can't do!"

No comments:

Post a Comment